Wednesday, November 14, 2007

14/nov/2007
time:6:42pm

today i went out whole afteroon with my friends lay wee and lim teng to amk centre, amk hub and bugis streets to buy lay wee clothes verything for toml we start work first day hehexx... today i quite happi went with myy chinese teacher ms li pei pei went to backgate she treated me lunch this afteroon... we happliy chat abt the past that she teaches our class 422 that time ... me and myy teacher had a great fun today hehe...finally verything was done today like we got prepared verything liao... just waiting for toml job... hehe... happy.. i nw forget abt my gandi liao nw in my mind most important is making moneys nw and buy my psp that all in my mind nw... i will not do anything silly thing de becoz i think if i do i will be so stuipd and waste time on this person de...

"moneys" "moneys" "moneys" is nw very important to me also the psp is also very important toO me ... hehe....
gd nite i wan to rest early and get ready for toml work le...
-bella-

No comments: