Saturday, April 19, 2008

date:20/4/2008
time:1:16pm

today, the weather was so hot and didn't rain, i really hope today can rain so that not so hot!!yesterday morning i went out with my aunty to HDB doing her housing thing after that we went to the amk hub for shopping for a while... at evening i went to my realative house sat there for a while to me quite boring in my mind hope faster get home and rest that all in my mind....at night after my dinner i went to my mum house to take thing back , i sat there for a while,watching the channel 5 show quite interesting about finding the diamond .... i like to watch either channel 5 or hallmark show very saturday and sunday because some of them the show quite interesting and nice haha....today mostly i will not go out will stay at home watching tv, playing computer , listen to my mp3 or study .... to me ya my life quite boring no fun .... haha....nvm to me like this already quite freedom don't have to worry about other problems that didn't effect me ....
[bella]

No comments: