Thursday, February 19, 2009

date:19/2/09
time:8:28pm

Today to me was a quite a moody day don't have the feeling of joking with my friends .... because i was having heavliy bad flu ....recently don't have enough of sleep at night these few days ... some pple may think that is an excuse of reason lame... but to me i don't think so if a person not feeling well i'm sure that person don't have time and energy to joke to play with friends...will surely want to have enough of rest at bed or want to be peaceful alone don't want anyone to disturb it....
this evening time, while i was chatting with my friends on the phone ... we will taking about dj things ....playing and joking around with all the friends.... eventually my mind was so mad about my friend who kept saying the repeating story so i told my friends i can't stand it anymore and change the topic be more creative ... create more story that will be interesting and exciting part of it .... maybe i was a bit of selfish but think carefully is very boring that a person who kept repeating repeating the story again and again wao lao so boring .... starting from that day till now ....
bella

No comments: