Wednesday, March 19, 2008

date:20/3/2008

last sunday i having a heavy bad flu till yesterday then i recover from it.... it takes 4 days to recover... it takes me a lot of challange from flu so i must sleep early from now on i must take care of my health because i know my body easily get week and sick ...my neighbour elder son his worse then me his heavy bad flu and he also a dirty person i never met a guy so dirty... is that last friday afteroon he on the way to the training tennis he thrown all the tissue all over the place at staircase there ... then i saw it i say "oh my god" ...and i was thinking that how come a guy is so dirty and not a clean guy, don't know how to throw at the rubbish bin at downstair there...maybe he lazy to throw at rubbish bin .... but i think he have to change his attuide of thowning to the rubbish bin.... if not if elderly step on it how? and fall down... so he must think of the elderly people....also other people staying at the block ...
[bella]
time:10:48am

No comments: