Thursday, March 6, 2008

date:7/3/2008
time:10:57am

hello to all my frens , recently i been quite busy having my class at school and some got homework .... yesterday i have english pre-test at class abit hard but at least i got try my best to it.... if i failed my test nevermind at least i know i have try my best in it.... also yesterday at class quite boring lol... because whole of the period having test till the lesson ends... the teacher also quite boring .... i still think my math teacher know how to joke ... science teacher also boring...same with english teacher ....haiz....the english test i know to do is the summary of the paragraphs, composition writing and comprehension & grammer three things i know to do at my english pre-test not bad already ... for myself....hope can pass next week then i know my result....
bella

No comments: